"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Friday, April 10, 2009

Touch, and go.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the best player in the game.
Sometimes, I picture myself a world class musician.
Sometimes, I believe I'm a damn good writer.
Sometimes, I think I've just levelled-up.
Usually, I'm just in a world of my own.

The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thought, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
whose charms were broken if revealed.


Beautiful quotes I cant help re-quoting.
______________________

Well, exams are starting in a few days, and... I wonder how. haha.. when people tell you that you can do it, you hope you really can.
It's comforting to see or hear the encouragements, though I dont know how to respond.
How am I suppose to?
I need to prove to myself, break my records, so that this time I can throw shits at your system instead.

Photobucket
Study hard ladies. Women have bigger brains. haha
__________________________

As time goes by,
People will learn to love;
People will grow to hate.
As we grow, we learn on the way.


My gm is back home, going strong and steady. Went to visit her at the hospital the other day, and she never fails to amuse me. haha


Posted at 02:04






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-